Contract Extension for Pep ?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by karen7, 27 May 2017.

1. super_city_si

super_city_si

I'll be honest, some of the times I watched Barcelona I would say they were playing Tiki-taka. Sometimes their play was boring as fuck. Other times it was scintillating

2. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

I can remember watching Barca games when pep was there and thinking it was tedious, it was only a select few though. We will have a few games like that down the line, it’s how teams set up against us.

3. Ballet On Ice

Ballet On Ice

Yes Barca under Pep was sometimes a bit same old same old.

But this was due to the opposition being totally defensive until Barca passed them off the park constantly moving them around until a gap was created. Barca played beautiful football but the other team usually wouldn’t join in until they had to chase the game.

We may have to get used to this.

4. EL APACHE TEVEZ

EL APACHE TEVEZ

10 year contract at least

5. cityblue123

cityblue123

It makes sense, not only for the club but for himself. Surely after building a young side he would like to see it mature. As he keeps on saying, we can improve and improve it will under his guidance.

6. Rammy Blue

Rammy Blue

The part you quote above doesn't say we play tiki taka, just says it was overperformed at Barca, and then says we are heading to the level of how Barca used to be at.

Bottom line though is no one has ever played the way we are playing at the moment, it's scintillating.

7. Jesus Cheekbone

Jesus Cheekbone

FCBarca guy is such a bitter clown.

Now about Pep. We didn't hire his two best friends, got into business with his brother and appointed temporal manager in Pellegrini just to see Pep do his usual three years managerial job. We planned for him for years, he obviously agreed on that and he'll do 5-6 years at least here as long as there is some success to show for it - wither with major titles or whole holistic stuff around the club. Then he can go to Girona to either coach them or work on their youth setup and continue to coordinate with City group. This is not simple managerial job, this is very well planned stuff for world's football domination of City group and Guardiolas clan.

8. Cityfan

Cityfan

He may well be wrong but he never comes over as bitter, occasionally a bit know it all but not aggressive or bitter.

9. flb

flb

That can’t be underestimated in my opinion , we all want to see our kids happy and settled and it’s a big big part of any parents life.

Pep could be to City what Cruyff was to Barcelona, the mentor of the club and it’s playing style for a decade or more,fingers crossed Pep is falling in love with City like his kids are Manchester.

10. br88

br88

If Pep stayed for about 4 more years I think we would be the most incredible team ever....we might even become that within the next 2 years...he is just so damn good. Some people may think I am going over the top....haha!!!!.....but that's honestly what I believe.