Contributions welcome from any wannabe writers out there

Lucky Toma

Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me bac
I run a football website that mixes humour (or attempts at humour at least) and serious articles.

Its now up to about 300 readers a day and steadily climbing.

Currently I write virtually all of the content but the site really needs different voices on there to broaden it out.

If you've got any views, rants, thoughts, funny articles, fake daft news stories (ideally topical to that week), or want to write something more substantial (for example I have wanted to write a proper Big Mal tribute for a while now but just cannot find the time to do it justice), then please send me a private message and I'll give you the contact details.

Thanks.

Toma (Ste)

ps Also if there are any photoshoppers out there who like to put together funny, topical images then I would gladly put them up and creit you accordingly.

Payment for such contributions amount to gratitude and a pint if ever we meet up at a game.

Our college magazine has roped me into writing an article about kolo toure. The premis being he's forgotten to take his wife's contraceptive pills and is now pregnant - don't ask, im not even sure if i want to indulge in such geeky humour. But i'll happily post it you in a PM if you want to use it for this site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.