Cook flying to Milan today

32037990_e634a4a939.jpg
_598625_fourpence150.jpg

City Raider said:
No news, but that don't mean nothing happened.

I don't expect Cook to get on the plane, ask the pilot to nudge up and start spilling the beans

COOK OUT!!!!!! ;-)

gman07 said:
in the national team he always has two defenders on him if not three hence making space for other players in sweden to perform which leads to him not scoring but still making a very good job for the team... he has matured of the years and are now close to be a great player (i dont say that easily) he plays for the team not himself, he always rates the teams results higher than what he himself has produced (even if he often is the teams best player)... i could go on but i think you get my drift... he scores a lot of important goal but he hasnt produced the goals in the later rounds of champs league... due to often having all kinds of niggling injuries when those matches are played... so is the reputation good or bad?

I'll be honest I've barely seen him play, however he sounds like just the man to partner Jo. Allow Jo more room and take abit of the physical aspect away from him.

Having skipped the previous 8 pages of speculation, I am wondering if his target may not be a certain DAVID BECKHAM, who has already joined up with AC Milan so I believe....just shit stirring... but why on earth didn't he travel earlier and watch the Milan v Wolfsburg cup tie?

City Raider said:
No news, but that don't mean nothing happened.

I don't expect Cook to get on the plane, ask the pilot to nudge up and start spilling the beans
He's scared of being called a rag WUM by the pilot

lionheart said:
Having skipped the previous 8 pages of speculation, I am wondering if his target may not be a certain DAVID BECKHAM, who has already joined up with AC Milan so I believe....just shit stirring... but why on earth didn't he travel earlier and watch the Milan v Wolfsburg cup tie?[/quote]

It could be that he wasn't interested in them as he was going to speak with Inter regards Cambiasso.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.