coolest band ever

BTâ„¢ said:
The Blue Knight said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
The Blue Knight said:
Nah what you did was critisise the opinion of someone without giving your own opinion on the subject combined with a personal attack. You only gave your opinion on the subject when prompted.

Yup. Suppose that AntonDonJuan chap will have to put a complaint in to the mods about my personal attack

Nah not really i didn't take offense to it and i don't think he would of. I was just pointing out how in your first post you might have come across as being a bit of a nob.
On here a month and only just noticed?

Bwahahaha! Most people have me sussed way earlier

The Fat el Hombre said:
BTâ„¢ said:
The Blue Knight said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
The Blue Knight said:
Nah what you did was critisise the opinion of someone without giving your own opinion on the subject combined with a personal attack. You only gave your opinion on the subject when prompted.

Yup. Suppose that AntonDonJuan chap will have to put a complaint in to the mods about my personal attack

Nah not really i didn't take offense to it and i don't think he would of. I was just pointing out how in your first post you might have come across as being a bit of a nob.
On here a month and only just noticed?

Bwahahaha! Most people have me sussed way earlier

Don't be so harsh on yourself lad.

Lanegan - good shout.

In the early seventies I was really into the Sensational Alex Harvey Band.
Harvey was way head of his time. Listening to The Tale of The Giant Stone Eater makes me think how prophetic he was. Tracks like Vambo and Faith Healer still sound good even now.
He wrote songs that had humour and commented on social issues but I think a lot was lost coz he was always regarded as a loon.

Guitarist Zal Clemenson was one cool dude in my fourteen year old eyes. Always wished I could be like Sargent Fury......

Shame he died when he did. Bet he was great live.

no mention of New Order in here. quality for 25 years. Piss poor vocals, regularly had gigs with bad acoustics (always at the hac) but never the less, top gigs and quality in the studio. Proper lads band, that students, musos and ravers all loved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.