Copa America

Asian Blue

Team supported
Man City
With the tournament having three groups of four teams, will it be top two from each group, plus the two best third placed teams, making up eight for the Quarter finals ?

Yep, then there's another system for who plays who, can't remember it.

Bloody hell ...sounds complicated. Hope Fifa have not got their mucky hand involved again !!!!!!

Are the games being shown on tv?
Premier sports £9.99 for 2 months (min time) cancel in a months time so you don't go over and pay more
Refuse to pay the connection charge.I said i just want it for the tournament so he waived it

Will only watch our 4 players and will give the rest a miss

Pretty sure the entire tournament is being shown free on Youtube, at least I heard it was

well its big news over here obviously , watched last nights ecuador-chile game, there was a v dubious penalty awarded to chile, the home nation, v dubious indeed, the ref pointed to the spot in a nanosecond , anyway chile deserved to win.

He went down very easily but the guy clearly had hold of his shirt and tried to pull him back, do that in the area and its always a risk if the ref sees it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.