Copa America

Chile are one of the most attractive and entertaining national teams I think I have ever witnessed, Sampaoli surely will be in Europe soon?

Vargas for me is a bit of an enigma as I don't know whether he is one of those players who thrives on the international stage or whether he just thrives having top class players around him giving him top class delivery.

I wouldn't mind seeing how he does as a support striker for Sergio.

Tbf that red yday you could understand why the ref gave it, it did look as though he got kicked right in the back. They've been the best team thus far and played some beautiful football but don't think they'll have a chance if they allow that much space to messi and co.

Ezequiel Garay is a doubt against #PAR due to stomach problems. Demichelis would start.

Demi !!

#PAR XI: Villar; Valdez, Da Silva, Aguilar, Piris; González, Cáceres, Ortíz, Benítez; Haedo Valdez, Santa Cruz

#ARG XI: Romero; Zabaleta, Demichelis, Otamendi, Rojo; Mascherano, Biglia, Pastore; Di María, Agüero, Messi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.