Copenhagen!

bluefandk said:
If they have to change it they will more likely move it to Malmø in Sweden.

Isnt there some kind of rule about playing in your own country, I seem to remember this came up when we where playing TNS, and they wanted to play the 2nd leg at Annfield or something like that.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
bluefandk said:
If they have to change it they will more likely move it to Malmø in Sweden.

Isnt there some kind of rule about playing in your own country, I seem to remember this came up when we where playing TNS, and they wanted to play the 2nd leg at Annfield or something like that.
Well there is no way Brøndby will allow them to use their stadium. Their fans would go apeshit if that ever happened. And Brøndby own their stadium and would never let it happen!

bluefandk said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Well there is no way Brøndby will allow them to use their stadium. Their fans would go apeshit if that ever happened. And Brøndby own their stadium and would never let it happen!

clearly the easiest way out is to switch the fixtures and I would be shocked if they don't do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.