Coronation Street

Kun Aguero said:
stony said:
Kun Aguero said:
Yet you worked as an extra.

Emmerdale is like a film.

Fuck off was I an extra. I worked with the crew.

Ricky Gervais was also an extra.

I will say that the cast and the crew were all very friendly, same for Corry. Unlike those scouse cunts on Brookside who were all up their own arses.

stony said:
Kun Aguero said:
stony said:
Fuck off was I an extra. I worked with the crew.

Ricky Gervais was also an extra.

I will say that the cast and the crew were all very friendly, same for Corry. Unlike those scouse c**ts on Brookside who were all up their own arses.

All those candle scenes can get to them. Their human after all.

Why Always Ste said:
People still watch this?

if people still like it then fair enough, I just can't see the point in it as for me it in no way represents Manchester life whatsoever.

So inaccurate and backwards this show. if it came out tomorrow and had never been on tv before it would get laughed at by tv critics and ITV wouldn't even show it the light of day.

I've caught the other one Hollyoaks a few times whilst waiting for Channel 4 news and this for me does somewhat reflect day to day life in this country with regular acknowledgements that there is places and people outside of the town and goes on to show a wider picture.

Junk tv to shy people away from reality.

I do enjoy it when you attempt to play the intellectual.

Saw the very first episode in 1960, watched it ever since, and have missed only one episode since 1979.

Axe Coronation Street?

Give your head a wobble.

(Action packed episode tonight, David caught Kylie red handed, both Mad Mary and Julie are vying for Dev's attention, and Fred's old butcher's shop is going to be the "new" community centre)

Life's never dull on the Weatherfield cobbles.

cbj.

Butlins national Coronation Street quiz champion 1993.

:)

I want to move there.

A pub, a cafe, factory, gym, kebab shop, chippy, medical centre, mechanics, cab base, builders yard, hairdressers, paper shop, off licence, pawn shop and soon to be a community centre all within 2 minutes of each other and your front door.

Edit: Forgot about the Bistro!

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
I want to move there.

A pub, a cafe, factory, gym, kebab shop, chippy, medical centre, mechanics, cab base, builders yard, hairdressers, paper shop, off licence, pawn shop and soon to be a community centre all within 2 minutes of each other and your front door.

They can stick their gym up their arse.
It's on in the background as I type. The wife thinks it's real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.