Corporate Tickets available for Watford.

The passing on of tickets by fans, supporters cubs, corporates who move them on to their friends, or for points and/or profits, goes on, we know.
But when your own club joins in by selling tickets in this way it makes me sick.
The hypocrisy of making it compulsory for the buyer to attend Euro aways, name on ticket/ID and then to come out with this
blatant abuse of the points system that they created is shameful.
People with a reasonable amount of points could miss out because of this.

While we're on the subject of away tickets, it was interesting that Chelsea away sold out at around 10,000 points last week. That was for a midweek London away only four days after another London away and a fortnight before a Wembley semi final. *eye roll*

While we're on the subject of away tickets, it was interesting that Chelsea away sold out at around 10,000 points last week. That was for a midweek London away only four days after another London away and a fortnight before a Wembley semi final. *eye roll*

I think the £30 tickets are a factor and we seem to have expanded our support in the South in the last 12 months We had big followings for the two West Ham away games that weren't all that far apart.

The away games / days can get addictive so I think there will now be more Blues going to the majority of aways (compared to recent seasons).

The passing on of tickets by fans, supporters cubs, corporates who move them on to their friends, or for points and/or profits, goes on, we know.
But when your own club joins in by selling tickets in this way it makes me sick.
The hypocrisy of making it compulsory for the buyer to attend Euro aways, name on ticket/ID and then to come out with this
blatant abuse of the points system that they created is shameful.
People with a reasonable amount of points could miss out because of this.
are these not in the "away" end?

Maybe I should have started a self serving "supporters'" club at the start of the decade to ensure my future supply.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Why do you bash the supporters clubs ? They aren't selling tickets at £150 plus .
How many tickets do you honestly think the supporters clubs get ? I am sure the players the ex players association , sponsers and corporate hospitality get many more tickets than supporters clubs get

Why do you bash the supporters clubs ? They aren't selling tickets at £150 plus .
How many tickets do you honestly think the supporters clubs get ? I am sure the players the ex players association , sponsers and corporate hospitality get many more tickets than supporters clubs get

I have already answered this. There were new clubs that started recently just to access tickets, then they voted to not let any more join and get an allocation soon after.

All should go down to points, whether 300 friends of a current player or the women's team players who turn up at Old Trafford for selfies after the game, there isn't many that go to points these days.

I have already answered this. There were new clubs that started recently just to access tickets, then they voted to not let any more join and get an allocation soon after.

All should go down to points, whether 300 friends of a current player or the women's team players who turn up at Old Trafford for selfies after the game, there isn't many that go to points these days.
you have not answered why you are bashing the supporters clubs and have not answered how many away tickets the supporters clubs get .for eg if we got 2.250 away tickets how many do you reckon the supporters clubs gets .

you have not answered why you are bashing the supporters clubs and have not answered how many away tickets the supporters clubs get .for eg if we got 2.250 away tickets how many do you reckon the supporters clubs gets .

No idea, you tell me? I suppose it depends what game it is and how many they ask for, but the club are not exactly transparent, and if each club only got an average of 2 it would be a big dint. I know guys who couldn't get FA Cup final tickets who started a supporters club and got them for united away.

If you read what I said it was the new ones who just formed get priority over fans with more points. Why should fans not matter if they don't join a supporters club? What do you have against fans with high points and a merit based allocation system?

Plenty of exiled Mancs plus genuine Blues in London OSC. CITC looks a joke, though. The chartered train was silly money and, worse still, dry.

I'd have done Chelsea away from up in Manchester had I been able. Fair play to chose going midweek.

No idea, you tell me? I suppose it depends what game it is and how many they ask for, but the club are not exactly transparent, and if each club only got an average of 2 it would be a big dint. I know guys who couldn't get FA Cup final tickets who started a supporters club and got them for united away.

If you read what I said it was the new ones who just formed get priority over fans with more points. Why should fans not matter if they don't join a supporters club? What do you have against fans with high points and a merit based allocation system?
Well if each supporters club got an average of 2 tickets it hardly worth starting a supporters club to get tickets then does it .dont no where you got your info from that loads of branches were formed just so they could get tickets seems a load of cobblers to me .i like the way you go on the defensive and try to twist things .where did i say fans who dont join supporters clubs dont matter ? Where did i say anything to indicate i have anything against fans with high points and a merit based allocation system. If you repeat your propoganda about supporters clubs enough times you will end up believing it .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.