Could Liverpool still finish 4th??? Seriously!

m32blue said:
Its between us and Spuds
However can see Livrepool challenging for 4th next season.

Anyone else think Suarez would have been a good signing for us ?

If we make a couple of good signings I think we'll be looking a t 1st or 2nd next year.

It could happen but I expect us to do enough to have more points than them but as for spurs i still think they'll pip us at the final hurdle.

Soulboy said:
Funnily enough, I started a thread on this very topic a few weeks ago... and was roundly berated for talking through my arse!

;-))

You was then, you are now and, unfortunately, will be tomorrow. ;]

SWP COME HOME!! said:
If Liverpool win all of their remaining games, they will finish 5th. They'll deserve too as well having won 6 of their final 7 games and drawing away at Arsenal in the other one, however, the first word of this post is a MASSIVELY important one!

If Liverpool finish above Spurs from the position they are in then I think it's safe to say we will from the position we're in too!

86 posts? I smell a fucking rag here. Fuck off back to where you came from dickhead. Don't even try masquerading as a city fan, utter ****!

Well after the scousers winning again today and now within 3 points of Spurs, their last four games are all winnable.

That could give them 64 points, meaning we need another 9 points from our last six games.

I know many on here have written Liverpool off a long time ago, but I still worry about us having a wobble! A couple of lazy draws and they could be in sight of us.

The Big Mo. Never underestimate it.

Well here's my prediction for league table at the end of the season.

Pos--Team----P--G-- PTS
1---united---38--45---85
2---chelsea--38--46---76
3---arsenal--38--38 ---76
4---city-----38--26---70
5---liverpool--38--17---64
6---spurs----38---9---62

Sleeping_Easy said:
Well here's my prediction for league table at the end of the season.

Pos--Team----P--G-- PTS
1---united---38--45---85
2---chelsea--38--46---76
3---arsenal--38--38 ---76
4---city-----38--26---70
5---liverpool--38--17---64
6---spurs----38---9---62

yes please.
too late for the dippers, may catch spuds though, now that would be funny.

Refer to my post on a related topic this morning

Much prefer the scenario where we beat them, red dippers beat them, Chelsea beat them - we win FACup and finish 4th. Liverpool pip them to 5th and go in Europa with Stoke leaving Spuds 6th and out of Europe - if only Carlsberg did scenarios!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.