Could Liverpool still finish 4th??? Seriously!

kbb said:
Refer to my post on a related topic this morning

Much prefer the scenario where we beat them, red dippers beat them, Chelsea beat them - we win FACup and finish 4th. Liverpool pip them to 5th and go in Europa with Stoke leaving Spuds 6th and out of Europe - if only Carlsberg did scenarios!

i would fucking love this!

The above is actually a very realistic scenario...but with one downside I read this morning

Blackpool are in line to get a Europa league place through the fair play league as Manchester United and Tottenham have the top two fair play records and will probably qualify in Europe through legimate means..

Guessing this would go to Spurs if they miss out :-(

Or we could try and get several sent off in the game at Eastlands to ruin that as well

kbb said:
Refer to my post on a related topic this morning

Much prefer the scenario where we beat them, red dippers beat them, Chelsea beat them - we win FACup and finish 4th. Liverpool pip them to 5th and go in Europa with Stoke leaving Spuds 6th and out of Europe - if only Carlsberg did scenarios!

This is looking a likely outcome at the minute

Spurs lose at chelsea, draw with us and lose at Liverpool, win other 2....62 points.

Liverpool could overtake them.

We would have to seriously implode but it's not completely out if the question.

Sleeping_Easy said:
Well here's my prediction for league table at the end of the season.

Pos--Team----P--G-- PTS
1---united---38--45---85
2---chelsea--38--46---76
3---arsenal--38--38 ---76
4---city-----38--26---70
5---liverpool--38--17---64
6---spurs----38---9---62

Can't see us getting 70 points! On the predictor I got us getting 65 this will still be enough

waspish said:
Can't see us getting 70 points! On the predictor I got us getting 65 this will still be enough
Agreed; 14 points from our last 6 games is tough. We've still got to go to Everton and Bolton and Spurs have to come to us. I can see 11 at best (wins against WHU, Stoke and Blackburn; draws against Bolton and Spurs and defeat at Everton).

banbury_blue said:
The above is actually a very realistic scenario...but with one downside I read this morning

Blackpool are in line to get a Europa league place through the fair play league as Manchester United and Tottenham have the top two fair play records and will probably qualify in Europe through legimate means..

Or we could try and get several sent off in the game at Eastlands to ruin that as well
I know blackpool probably wont get relegated but would you still get europa league through fair play if you got relegated?

Manchestercitychorlton said:
banbury_blue said:

I know blackpool probably wont get relegated but would you still get europa league through fair play if you got relegated?

yeah, as its league you were in during the qualifying period

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.