Could the scum actually do....

TTTCITYBHOY

Team supported
CITY...who else
..the treble of C.L.,EPL,and F.A. Cup...
God forbid,we need to do these fukers on saturday,big time.
The league looks done for me. :(
Barca,hopefully will skelp their arse,
so it's up to us to stop the Cup run.

COME ON CITY

FA is sewn up if they beat us.

League is already their's.

However, they'll be very lucky to win the Champions League. Barcelona are a much, much better side and Madrid are better on their day too.

Havent seen the team tonight wondered if Fergie rested any players.

yes all 3 lucky cunts.

Probably best for us that they won tonight as they wouldn't lose 2 big cup games in the same week. Not worried about them winning the champions league as Barca will take them apart in the final

LoveCity said:
Not really, Stoke or Bolton will put up a fight and could win it.
LoveCity said:
Not just yet.
LoveCity said:
However, they'll be very lucky to win the Champions League. Barcelona are a much, much better side and Madrid are better on their day too.
Barcelona are better but Madrid ? not sure about that, what have they done to show they're better?

Strong favourites for the League and favourites for the FA Cup.
They will probably beat Schalke (or Inter) and although they would go into the Champions League final as slight underdogs against either Barcelona or Real Madrid, they have enough quality to beat either in a one-off game at Wembley.
Would be a remarkable achievement if they won the treble, arguably more so than in 1999.

The cunts.

Thought they had no chance a few months ago but unfortunately now I'd say it's possible.They will make the Champs league final and I hope Barca batter them but on a one off game you can never rule them twats out.

We are obviously the other team who could stop them and I just hope we attack a bit on Saturday.Watching them tonight apart from Carrick everyone of them has energy and moves about the pitch.Surely this is not the game for Barry,and De Jong and Toure should be left to hold our midfield.

-- Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:59 pm --

Thought they had no chance a few months ago but unfortunately now I'd say it's possible.They will make the Champs league final and I hope Barca batter them but on a one off game you can never rule them twats out.

We are obviously the other team who could stop them and I just hope we attack a bit on Saturday.Watching them tonight apart from Carrick everyone of them has energy and moves about the pitch.Surely this is not the game for Barry,and De Jong and Toure should be left to hold our midfield.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:59 pm --<br /><br />Thought they had no chance a few months ago but unfortunately now I'd say it's possible.They will make the Champs league final and I hope Barca batter them but on a one off game you can never rule them twats out.

We are obviously the other team who could stop them and I just hope we attack a bit on Saturday.Watching them tonight apart from Carrick everyone of them has energy and moves about the pitch.Surely this is not the game for Barry,and De Jong and Toure should be left to hold our midfield.

Moo! said:
LoveCity said:
Not really, Stoke or Bolton will put up a fight and could win it.

United don't bottle it against clubs like that in such a match. They might get a scare or two but would win quite easily IMO.

Moo! said:
LoveCity said:
Not just yet.

Of course not but it's as good as. They'd have to actually lose games repeatedly while the chokers known as Arsenal win games, which is a big ask on both fronts. We're basically at technicality stage now where they can lose the league but won't.

Moo! said:
LoveCity said:
Barcelona are better but Madrid ? not sure about that, what have they done to show they're better?

As I said, Madrid are better on their day, a good example being the demolition of Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.