Could we conceivably Sell or release 20+ players ?

HART
BRAVO
MAFFEO
ANGELINO
ZABBA
SAGNA
CLICHY
MANGALA
NASRI
ZUCCULINI
NITCHAM
BONY
BARKER
NAVAS
NACHO
FERNANDO
DENAYER
CELINA
DELPH
NOLITO
FAUPALA
HORSEFIELD
MANU GARCIA

That is without other rumoured possibilities Aguero, Yaya, Kolarov and Otamendi

Bravo isn't going anywhere.

Maffeo and Manu aren't going to be sold or released. I doubt Angelino would be either.

Barker, Celina, Nolito much more likely to be loans.

Of the players involved in recent games, and my interpretation of body language, I don't see Aguero, Clichy, or Toure leaving. The rest could all presumably go.

Of the players involved in recent games, and my interpretation of body language, I don't see Aguero, Clichy, or Toure leaving. The rest could all presumably go.
Clichy I think will go, been poor this season and a few half decent performances the last few weeks can't mask that. Had a terrible mid season(along with the rest). Can see Kolarov being back up for a new LB and covet at CB.

Clichy I think will go, been poor this season and a few half decent performances the last few weeks can't mask that. Had a terrible mid season(along with the rest). Can see Kolarov being back up for a new LB and covet at CB.

I think Clichy needs to be in the team and playing every week if you're going to get the best out of him. When you put him into the team for a couple of weeks and then drop him, well then his level of performance drops markedly. That's why I'm more concerned about keeping him. :-)

I thought there would have been more emotion and fanfare if he were leaving- here longer than Navas, Sagna, Iheanacho, but the fact that he played the full ninety suggests to me he might be staying one more year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.