Could we conceivably Sell or release 20+ players ?

Hart
Mangala
Delph
Fernando
Nolito
Nasri
Bony

Will all definitely move on for around £100m, reckon we'll have a load out on loan.

Hart
Mangala
Delph
Fernando
Nolito
Nasri
Bony

Will all definitely move on for around £100m, reckon we'll have a load out on loan.
If we get more then £60 million for that lot we've done pretty well, bearing in mind Nasri and Bony are virtually worthless now.

My guess.

Hart £15-£18 million. Somewhere like Newcastle, West Ham or whereever United replace De Gea from. Guessing Leicester.
Nasri released if fails drug charge. If not £8-£12 million to southern France, Turkey, Russia or China.
Fernando. £8 million. Lots of interest in Fermando.
Nolito. £4-£8 million Spain.
Mangala £12-£16 million, Newcastle, West Ham, France or possibly Russia/Turkey.
Unal, £10 million gone.
Mooy £10 million, all but gone.
Iheanacho. £25 million. Countless opportunities.
Denayer £5-£8 million. Lots of opportunities.
£15 million through various other youth, sales and loan fees.

Bony. Set the cones up lad.

Bony and nasri to china for 15m a piece
Yeah but it costs them twice as much now, if they pay us 15m for Bony, they pay 15m to the Government. Then you have the foreign player quota now.

Think we've missed the China boat.

Yeah but it costs them twice as much now, if they pay us 15m for Bony, they pay 15m to the Government. Then you have the foreign player quota now.

I know that thats why I set the fee low! Considering other players going over there went for 30 50 60m.

My guess.

Hart £15-£18 million. Somewhere like Newcastle, West Ham or whereever United replace De Gea from. Guessing Leicester.
Nasri released if fails drug charge. If not £8-£12 million to southern France, Turkey, Russia or China.
Fernando. £8 million. Lots of interest in Fermando.
Nolito. £4-£8 million Spain.
Mangala £12-£16 million, Newcastle, West Ham, France or possibly Russia/Turkey.
Unal, £10 million gone.
Mooy £10 million, all but gone.
Iheanacho. £25 million. Countless opportunities.
Denayer £5-£8 million. Lots of opportunities.
£15 million through various other youth, sales and loan fees.

Bony. Set the cones up lad.
Surely Bony must be worth something to somebody?

What is the rationale behind this tax? To develop the local game? or is it a cash grab by the Fake Commies?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.