Could we conceivably Sell or release 20+ players ?

What is the rationale behind this tax? To develop the local game? or is it a cash grab by the Fake Commies?
Supposed to be used to develop youth football in China, so simultaneously discourage spending huge money on ageing foreign players and help develop the grass roots. Apparently the Chinese President is a huge football fan and developing the game in China is one of his pet projects.

What the actual reality of where the money goes is another thing.

I make 15:
Willy
Hart
Sagna
Zabaleta
Clichy
Mangala
Fernando
Delph
Navas
Nolito
Nasri
Bony
Mooy
Kelechi
Unal

I make 15:
Willy
Hart
Sagna
Zabaleta
Clichy
Mangala
Fernando
Delph
Navas
Nolito
Nasri
Bony
Mooy
Kelechi
Unal

8 on that list are still manchester city players so its who will be loaned out or sold or given a free only joe hart and kelechi demand a good fee maybe mangala would be pushing for double figures the rest are low fee and under £5million we are looking at getting for the rest

pep must take the chance now and build his squad and hard core that will take them onto the 3rd season and more its now or never for me the winter transfer window 2018 is not a good window with players that are under contract and maybe you can get one good signing if your lucky and with the world cup coming up its not going to be good

8 to 10 new players and youth will be added to what we have at the moment and pep knows its his job on the line this season no more free ride its put up or shut up

HART
BRAVO
MAFFEO
ANGELINO
ZABBA
SAGNA
CLICHY
MANGALA
NASRI
ZUCCULINI
NITCHAM
BONY
BARKER
NAVAS
NACHO
FERNANDO
DENAYER
CELINA
DELPH
NOLITO
FAUPALA
HORSEFIELD
MANU GARCIA

That is without other rumoured possibilities Aguero, Yaya, Kolarov and Otamendi
Yes

I'm probably one of many who is often baffled by the deals other teams get when it's about one of our players. As I often am evenly baffled the money we eventually pay after "haggling" over a transfersum. What bothers me is how we keep agreeing to loansystems to teams that should be able to simply pay the transfersum. And we are not the sole team with players on a huge salary.
If there is one department I would definitely look at being Sheik Mansour or Khaldoon, it's why after all these years we still seem to be in a position as if it looks like we are sponsoring European Leagues and the Premier League in particular.
I know, it's not my money. But it's my club and I simply don't like it when taken adventage of. And that is the feeling I have had for many years now. It's hard to judge from the stands and we don't know a lot about negotiations, but if I was offered the chance to have a chat with someone at City for me to pick, I'd probably pick Txiki to try and explain the dealingand whealing in this fck up world of football.

8 on that list are still manchester city players so its who will be loaned out or sold or given a free only joe hart and kelechi demand a good fee maybe mangala would be pushing for double figures the rest are low fee and under £5million we are looking at getting for the rest

pep must take the chance now and build his squad and hard core that will take them onto the 3rd season and more its now or never for me the winter transfer window 2018 is not a good window with players that are under contract and maybe you can get one good signing if your lucky and with the world cup coming up its not going to be good

8 to 10 new players and youth will be added to what we have at the moment and pep knows its his job on the line this season no more free ride its put up or shut up

There is no way you let him go. We have been courting Pep for years and now that we finally get him you don't even want to finish out his contract that is asinine. Besides, who do you go after once you let Pep go? Because I can't think of a better manager for the club right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.