Could we conceivably Sell or release 20+ players ?

If Delph goes we look to be well short on the homegrown quota atm.

Clichy out, Delph out. Roberts & Walker in. Still strong rumours of Bertrand.
Delph was pretty useless last season, so I doubt we'd miss his 160 minutes contribution.

Clichy out, Delph out. Roberts & Walker in. Still strong rumours of Bertrand.
Delph was pretty useless last season, so I doubt we'd miss his 160 minutes contribution.
You are right. From transfermarkt.de I can see he played 218 minutes in 7 games in the Premier League last season, and 750 minutes in 17 games in the season before than. I would rather give these minutes to one of our CFA boys. In any case he will not be missed.

There is no way you let him go. We have been courting Pep for years and now that we finally get him you don't even want to finish out his contract that is asinine. Besides, who do you go after once you let Pep go? Because I can't think of a better manager for the club right now.

i was speaking about pep himself he knows when to walk away if things go tits up he will not need to be given the sack if he see no future at manchester city as a manager you will come up short sometimes nobody goes on and on and every job is a success and with manchester city its the first job he had with a club with no power in the league or europe manchester city don't get the rub of the green with the ref's like barca in spain and bayern munich in germany they own there leagues and have power in uefa and on the board unlike man city and uefa is a losing battle right from the start

you have to know when to say enough is enough and last season pep got a right going over by the officials and helped by the media they had to show him who's boss in england and its not manchester city and now the new season and if nothing changes and the officials and the media stitch up pep for the good of the club he could walk

the premier league is sky's and united baby and people running it are united based they will never let manchester city build a empire like the fergie years yes they have to play ball every other 4 or 5 years but united need to be top dogs again and i can see a even worst season with the officials giving united everything even the title thye are going to make it so hard for the rest and manchester city

Supposed to be used to develop youth football in China, so simultaneously discourage spending huge money on ageing foreign players and help develop the grass roots. Apparently the Chinese President is a huge football fan and developing the game in China is one of his pet projects.

What the actual reality of where the money goes is another thing.

To be fair to the Chinese, it does actually make sense for them in the long run. Especially since it all but avoid's having the CSL become a more lucrative version of the MLS and in turn force clubs to develop potentially talented players.

I am predicting 40m of sales within next week ....

Nacho 20m
Kolarov 5m
Delph 10m
Fernando 5m

And before the end of the window

Bony 14m
Nasri Loan
Mangala Loan
Zinchenko Loan

Roberts to stay

I'd be happy with this. If we end this transfer window with Bony, Mangala and Fernando still in the squad I think I'll scream...

I didn't realise we bought Pogba for 42.5m

DFLCIgUW0AAek1_.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.