Could we score 10 against Huddersfield - 30 years to the month of the 10-1?

I don't think we'll ever score 10, for the simple reason that once the game is well and truly put to bed and the win is emphatic, then we will rest players and take our foot off the gas. It would be irresponsible not to do so really.

I genuinely think we could have scored 10 against Stoke had we really wanted.

closest game to the actual aniversary is the arse at home, would happily like to see us fire 10 past them ****s

10 is surely a possibility against someone this season..... just needs the mind set to go for it for 90 minutes
I think our hectic schedule of games, which will hopefully continue until the end of the season, may hinder our chances of a monstrous win, because it will always be a good idea to sub out our best players and slow the game down to conserve energy if we're 5 or 6 ahead with 30 minutes left.

Edit: You beat me to it, Chippy boy!

Yeah think the 9.1 was against Ipswich,we could get close but a lot of things would have to fall right,anyhow as long as we keep winning that’s all I’m concerned about and I’ll be happy with a 1.0 most of the time..

Well you obviously don't have a bet on 104+ goals!

Crashed my car on the way to this game . Still made it though . Just thought I would share

I don't think we'll ever score 10, for the simple reason that once the game is well and truly put to bed and the win is emphatic, then we will rest players and take our foot off the gas. It would be irresponsible not to do so really.

I genuinely think we could have scored 10 against Stoke had we really wanted.

Think you're right. Though it also depends what's next. I think the fact we have enough a very big CL game at home 3 days later was a specific factor. If we'd have had the week off maybe we'd have kept the foot down a little more.

I hope Pep and the players don’t think like this, as the day we start expecting 10 goals is when it’ll bite us on the arse.

I agree too that once we are in a comfortable position (4 or 5 up), it is sensible, given the number of games, to rest players and protect them from injury.

However, I’d love it if we destroyed the rags when we play them, no let up, just relentless destruction, as many goals against the bastards as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.