Could we score 10 against Huddersfield - 30 years to the month of the 10-1?

I hope Pep and the players don’t think like this, as the day we start expecting 10 goals is when it’ll bite us on the arse.

I agree too that once we are in a comfortable position (4 or 5 up), it is sensible, given the number of games, to rest players and protect them from injury.

However, I’d love it if we destroyed the rags when we play them, no let up, just relentless destruction, as many goals against the bastards as possible.
This all day long.
It will be up to us the fans to urge the team on for 10. If we are 3 or 4 up against the rags early on then yes the tendency will be to take the foot of the gas and rest up players but if all the crowd go mental shouting "We want 10 We want 10" then I am sure the team will respond.
One worry remember what happened to Negredo against West Ham cruising and then got injured was never the same again!

Think these types of threads are a little arrogant. If I was a supporter of another team and saw this thread I would think we were arrogant rag types
Why would you give a fuck what other people think. It is not arrogant, it is a fact we are capable of putting ten past lots of teams. We did 30 years ago so what is wrong with mentioning it now?

Daft thread which will have the piss ripped out of it if/when we drop points against them.
It was intended to be a bit of a fun thread, to mark the 30th anniversary next month of when we did bang in 10 past Huddersfield and seeing as we are scoring 6's and 7''s now, i asked if anyone thought we could do it again.
it wasnt arrogance, daft or meant to be something their manager could pin up on their dressing room wall, as someone else suggested!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.