Could West Brom Beat Us

Zab....Kompany.....TBH........Garrido

Logan...Sweep.....Ireland....Sturridge

.............Richards....Dunne..........

I wouldn't risk Ribena in this one.

i honestly think when all the spending is over and hopefuly kompany can play centre half i feel he could be the best in the world no problem and maybe this is jo,s time to step up to the plate and get an hatrick against the baggies come on boys they look tereble

These are the sort of games we have lost in the past and I expect us to lose and sink further into the mire.

I hope the players surprise me for a change.

It will have to be ugly against West Brom and all the sides in the premiership at the moment we are the worst at knowing how to win ugly.

Russ218 said:
Funny quote wba site....

"With our striking situation, I just hope Dunne is playing, hes good for atleast one goal."

And that's why I have Richards and Dunne up front in a 4-4-2. How do you like the width eh? Eh?

I can not see us having problems beating West Brom at any given time..

Biamp said:
I can not see us having problems beating West Brom at any given time..
And I bet you believe in Santa Clause too. Get real! WBA can and probably will beat us. Only if we get rid of the prima donnas in our team and play some hard workers like Nedum can we expect to win at places like that. Elano should definitely NOT play. My prediction is that Vassell will earn us a point with a late volley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.