could you stomach....

clarkie_ni

seeing craig bellamy in a city shirt? he is such a twat, would argue in an empty house and has an incredibly slappable face. i shudder when i think we could actually pay for his services.

The thought of it makes me sick, just can't understand for the life of me why anyone would want such a **** joining their club.

knocking em in at the moment... two more today and both taken really well especially the second one. So yeh I would have him at the moment until the summer and we can get a big name in.

de niro said:
he'd be a good addition to our squad right now, however it depends greatly who else we sign, i reckon he's on the "back up" list.
i agree,we have other targets if we fail then i would settle for him untill better arrives

not my fault! said:
knocking em in at the moment... two more today and both taken really well especially the second one. So yeh I would have him at the moment until the summer and we can get a big name in.

forgot to say... dont forget all the crap we have heard about him has come from the papers. The same papaers guessing who we will be buying in the window, the same ones spreading all the crap about our club. Dont believe everything you read I say and as long as he gets goals I couldnt give a fook what he does off the pitch.

not my fault! said:

That... though ATM I'm rockin with Phil C !!

sometimes it looks as though we need this type of player if only to get in the oppositions faces.... we look toothless at times!!!

Dickov-esc!! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.