Coutinho

I think he will be more effective at Barca so for them it may be worth it, well at least play well for them. I think only 105 is up front to with the rest in addons and such. So the fee is a bit more easy to swallow, still high though i think for him.

How will it effect Liverpool though, if they stop ticking because of his departure then was it good value? It really depends on the fortunes of both clubs now as to how the deal will be viewed through the football world lens.

Not really sure what he's ever done to get the reputation that he seems to have? Good player who has fantastic moments, but that's world beater money and he's done nothing to suggest he's that. Fuck knows what Kev is worth

I didn't doubt your post TBn1 .

No doubt the Dippers will convince themselves of something totally different .

I know mate....I was laughing as its amazing how things change, one minute he wants to be a red (Liverpool) for life and the next he cant wait to jump on the plane to get out of there and willing to pay 15 million big ones for the privilege! ;)

Not really sure what he's ever done to get the reputation that he seems to have? Good player who has fantastic moments, but that's world beater money and he's done nothing to suggest he's that. Fuck knows what Kev is worth

20 goals and 11 assists in 40 games last year, plus his usual Messi performances against us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.