Coventry City - bigger than Manchester City! (says the Cov Telegraph)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Mad Eyed Screamer, 19 Apr 2017.

1. It just had to be BLUE.

It just had to be BLUE.

Every City home game attendance is larger than Coventry record crowd ever..

2. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

Alot of the problem is down to when tickets become available by loyalty points. Once you've bought a ticket you can't buy another next to it later in the allocation schedule - e.g. when it gets to Citizen cards or any one with a purchase history. That means it's difficult to bring kids or other relatives or friends with you and be with them at the match.
    You should be able to defer delivery of tickets to a particular date and be able to swap to another location agacent to another purchase if one can be made.

3. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

City Fan - Job For Life
    Sat on the Blue Moon looking down at the rags
    Who gives a fuck about Coventry... An average attendance of 7k yet six times more of them, well six times more people, turned up at Wembley for a one off game in the lucky bag cup final.. Funny that innit... ;-) silly twats, is that rag a sister paper of the Daily Fail ?

4. BrianW

BrianW

Let them believe it if they like. It may be of comfort as they tour the 4th Division.

5. M18CTID

M18CTID

It's just a tongue-in-cheek article. I very much doubt the newspaper and any Coventry fan thinks they're a bigger club than us. I know MES has a pretty big downer on them having lived there for a while, but I got talking to one of their fans on the train down to Arsenal the other week who was going to the final. He was a decent bloke who was meeting up with his brother and nephew and I was genuinely pleased that they had a good day out and won it because it gave their fans some brief respite from the utterly shit owners they have.

6. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    Agreed.If you read it carefully, you'd get the impression that it's not to be taken totally seriously. That line "But it must still mean Coventry City are the bigger club, right?" is a giveaway, for me anyway. And if you look at the comments underneath, there's not too many Cov fans going along with it. And you have to remember who started this thread. Any idiot person who worships M*******y is not to be taken seriously.

7. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

Wasn't this charming man was it?

8. Stevieatlasblue

Stevieatlasblue

They must be bigger..43.000@Wembley

9. Bluview

Bluview

The Tuesday after Wembley they took 359 to Blades and average 9k in Div 3 after they averaged 2k playing in Northampton. This substantiates this "story". The End.

10. I suspect we will be faced with the newly formed ragdipperarseharingaycoventry media bias very soon....