Coventry City - bigger than Manchester City! (says the Cov Telegraph)

Is SISU Ray Ranson's mob? I remember when he was linked with taking us over. It could have been us in the Checker Trade Trophy......

Who gives a fuck about Coventry... An average attendance of 7k yet six times more of them, well six times more people, turned up at Wembley for a one off game in the lucky bag cup final.. Funny that innit... ;-) silly twats, is that rag a sister paper of the Daily Fail ?
They took 200 to Bury a bit ago

I am not after a protracted argument. I am in a fortunate position to be able to goto every game home and away because I can afford it. I have no interest in what Arsenal have done in terms of ticket sales. This forum is littered with posts from people moaning about not being able to get tickets for games. Whilst I think semi finals should not be held at wembley and also agree the selection of the day and time coinciding with the Marathon, I still find it incredible that we struggle to sell the tickets when you consider circa 50k City fans goto each home game. When you take into account tourists and friends and family who just fancy a day out it does not seem unreasonable to expect us to sell the tickets. If you think back to the Gillingham game when our average home attendance was circa 32k - we took over half of wembley with 50k +. People may say we have been at Wembley a number of times in recent years so the novelty has worn off. I dont buy this - what happened to CTID.
Think a big problem is how they alocated .they never went to none season ticket holders early enough plus apart from the offical website and on here there was not much info about ticket sales

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.