Coventry City petition - please read & sign

Very best of luck with this, SkyBlueJim. My brother-in-law and his three young sons were all season ticket holders at the Ricoh but have had their Saturday afternoon footy snatched off them by the disgraceful tactics of Sisu, aided and abetted by a supine Football League.

As a result, they haven't been to a game all season, but I am bringing them to City v Chelsea in the FA Cup next week, which the kids are very excited about. But, as you say in your original post, it is terrible that this family of Cov fans are in danger of being lost to the game.

I've signed the petition.

Thanks everyone. An extra thanks to those who have shared the petition too - this is a massive boost.

Vienna_70 said:
SkyBlue Jim.

Is Sisu a Finnish company?

Just wondering, as Sisu and Seppala are Finnish words.

I know this is totally irrelevant to your situation, but I'm just interested to know.

SISU arent Finnish, they're based in London, but their owner Joy Seppalla is a Finnish-American.

I believe sisu means "determination, bravery, and resilience" - as in, determined to bravely take a football club out of its community and to be resilient to the abuse received".

SkyBlueJim said:
Thanks everyone. An extra thanks to those who have shared the petition too - this is a massive boost.

Vienna_70 said:
SkyBlue Jim.

Is Sisu a Finnish company?

Just wondering, as Sisu and Seppala are Finnish words.

I know this is totally irrelevant to your situation, but I'm just interested to know.

SISU arent Finnish, they're based in London, but their owner Joy Seppalla is a Finnish-American.

I believe sisu means "determination, bravery, and resilience" - as in, determined to bravely take a football club out of its community and to be resilient to the abuse received".

Thanks for that, Jim.

Ended up in cov for my comprehensive school years.
Awful place, full of tossers.
Remember getting kicked all over the playground the day after we lost 4-2 at Shitefield Road midweek 1978. Went to the game aged 15 and stood silently in the West End as Ian Wallace and Mick Ferguson took us apart in the 2nd half.

Is there a counter petition to have them remain in Northampton / sent to oblivion??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.