Coventry City

Cost Cov the game that, they were the better side prior to the pitch invasion, restart, concede straight away.
Yep fans to blame for that one. Had some good trips to the Road back in the 90s. I cant remember if ive ever been to this ground but always enjoyed Coventry away.

Full credit and support to the Coventry fans tonight.
It may have cost the team 1 point or even 3, but if it gets people talking about who "owns" football clubs, that can only be a benefit to all true owners of our game.

Yep fans to blame for that one. Had some good trips to the Road back in the 90s. I cant remember if ive ever been to this ground but always enjoyed Coventry away.

I've been to the Ricoh, not to see City play though to see Oasis and to watch Cov, weird experience, where you had to buy a card with money on it and then by your pint or pie, totally prohibitive system, made to stop the staff thieving i guess but not good for the supporter having to queue up twice. I preferred old highfield rd, this being one of my favourite there...

I've been to the Ricoh, not to see City play though to see Oasis and to watch Cov, weird experience, where you had to buy a card with money on it and then by your pint or pie, totally prohibitive system, made to stop the staff thieving i guess but not good for the supporter having to queue up twice. I preferred old highfield rd, this being one of my favourite there...

Fucking great day out, that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.