CPS Take no action re electoral Tory cheating. Who knew?

I'm probably more right than left these days although I still maintain some left wing views.

I just find the proper left of the last few years reaching insufferable levels.

Oh and I don't have the ability to move nor delete.

You've been brainwashed :)

Up here we think you have all been drugged.

The Stepford Working Class.

May the liar claimed the SNP had done the same thing.

She certainly picked up a few hints from her hand holding pal Trump.

Lying cow that she is.
Whilst i agree there is no smoke without fire, the tories will field all their candidates in the GE, the snp are not fielding 2 of theirs due to active legal proceedings are they?

May the liar claimed the SNP had done the same thing.

She certainly picked up a few hints from her hand holding pal Trump.

Lying cow that she is.

The SNP just send out their bully boys to intimidate those that opose them. Frightening people to vote for them. Nice tactics by nicola and her cronies.

Whilst i agree there is no smoke without fire, the tories will field all their candidates in the GE, the snp are not fielding 2 of theirs due to active legal proceedings are they?

Yes, amazingly they said they had enough evidence for them. Again, who knew?

Care to give proof of that shite?

Google it! there was lots of it reported in 2015 and in your independence vote. Its all there on the www. Your blackshirt mps even preasured a joirnalist out of his job. To put it in terms you personally appear to understand your just a bunch of bullying intimidating cunts!

Well, you would say that.

Yes - because I am within that part of the human race that actually thinks objectively for themselves based on the facts as presented - rather than someone that cooks up plots from under my duvet - fresh from the imaginations of my wet dreams

Or, in other words, IMO, you don't half talk some utter incoherent shite that embarrasses you - and on this occasion exposes you as a right 'knee jerker' - ever so desperate to find something to support your prejudices.

Last edited:
they are still looking into national spending and south thanet, though doubt anything will come of it.
The smudging of what is considered part of a local or national campaign fund, though dodgy in essence, unfortunately cannot be proved either way, so the tories have got benefit of the doubt.

What are you basing that on? Have you proof there was nothing going on?

If there was nothing in it why so much time spent investigating it and sending the evidence to the cps?

Cops never send things if they don't think there is a case. Are you aware of that?

So, there was something in it then wasn't there?
I'm basing it on the results of the investigation you absolute fruitcake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.