CPS Take no action re electoral Tory cheating. Who knew?

Yes - because I am within that part of the human race that actually thinks objectively for themselves based on the facts as presented - rather than someone that cooks up plots from under my duvet - fresh from the imaginations of my wet dreams

Or, in other words, IMO, you don't half talk some utter incoherent shite that embarrasses you - and on this occasion exposes you as a right 'knee jerker' - ever so desperate to find something to support your prejudices.

Is that the same part of the human race that goes around forums dishing out personal abuse to other members?

Is that the same part of the human race that goes around forums dishing out personal abuse to other members?
Well - I would normally be feeling immediately contrite and issuing a profound apology to MP

But to be fair to MP - he gives out a fair bit of 'robust' stuff himself - and he does not strike me as a sensitive wallflower that cannot take a bit back.

Saying this though, I must accept transgressing over the line, so - MP, if I have misjudged your character and you are indeed feeling deeply hurt by my insult - please accept my humble apologies.

I have no real excuse except that it was the early hours this morning - I had been at a wedding yesterday and was led astray by Mr Strongbow and Mrs Stella

If you are feeling hurt - I hope you will accept this as partial mitigation

Well - I would normally be feeling immediately contrite and issuing a profound apology to MP

But to be fair to MP - he gives out a fair bit of 'robust' stuff himself - and he does not strike me as a sensitive wallflower that cannot take a bit back.

Saying this though, I must accept transgressing over the line, so - MP, if I have misjudged your character and you are indeed feeling deeply hurt by my insult - please accept my humble apologies.

I have no real excuse except that it was the early hours this morning - I had been at a wedding yesterday and was led astray by Mr Strongbow and Mrs Stella

If you are feeling hurt - I hope you will accept this as partial mitigation

Hairy muff..

This election

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you read the GE thread, as the OP has as he posts in it.. there has been plenty of debate about previously elections.

He has form for creating threads that can/have been covered in broader threads... and he does it because he has an overinflated value of his own opinion.

If you read the GE thread, as the OP has as he posts in it.. there has been plenty of debate about previously elections.

He has form for creating threads that can/have been covered in broader threads... and he does it because he has an overinflated value of his own opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.