Craig Bellamy Foundation closes

Whose job was it to provide annual accounts that haven't been submitted for 2 years?
If Bellamy then criticism is fully justified.

Looks like another Kids Club scandal. Good intentions, run by amateurs with no proper accountability or plan.
Accounts were submitted in 2015, the foundation went into voluntary liquidation less than a year later.

It's also interesting that FIFA stepped in to ensure that Isha Johnasen - the woman who tried to get Armani jailed for nicking kit we'd set him - had an unopposed run to the SLFA Presidency. That was despite Sierra Leone's own anti-corruption squad arresting her.

It's also interesting that FIFA stepped in to ensure that Isha Johnasen - the woman who tried to get Armani jailed for nicking kit we'd set him - had an unopposed run to the SLFA Presidency. That was despite Sierra Leone's own anti-corruption squad arresting her.
Interesting but not surprising, she ticks the boxes when it comes to being corrupt and a ****.

I am sick to fucking death of them, if they are so open now, then where are the daily briefings on progress with reform. What are they doing to who and stuff like that. I despise the fuckers PB and would absolutely smash one of them in the face if i got shoved into one of their meetings. We have heard nothing from the ****s. If they were not so corrupt i would not be arsed but the whole entity is built on corruption, it is part of it's infrastructure now after years of refining dodgy deals with no oversight.

Look at the Brazil farce, it cost the country loads and they are well in the shit, the last thing they needed was to be the next cash cow for fifa. My over riding memory is the slums and how the police were being super brutal. One guy i chat to on irc lives bang in the middle of Rio and gave up even saying about when he could hear the police riot squads knocking fuck out of some poor fucker who was probably known for nicking a beer or something. One lad near him got battered so badly he still does not walk right or he say's 'seem the same'.

The pressure fifa imparted was immense and that is what i see, an ill thought out show laced in brown paper envelopes and some poor fuckers getting beaten half to death just to make sure any local dickheads knew to stay low whilst footy was on. I know fifa knew this was happening as my mate sent them pictures he took saying basically 'here is your fucking world cup'.

The country was and still is a long way from close to stable, fifa knew this and still imparted this huge burden on a country on it's knees. It stinks of ****s in suits and not a shred of thought for the spirit of the competition.

I get the coppers there will still be bad now but due to fifa a lot of people got to feel oppressed in their own neighborhoods, i saw open protests blocking roads behind jug ears presenting a match etc. That is not football, that is a marketing exercise.

The people wanted a stable clean water supply and stable electric grid, they got invoices for a bunch of stadiums built at their cost, half of which are derelict or not in use right now. It made me feel so ill at ease with the whole event.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.