Craig Bellamy appointed Anderlecht coach

I ALWAYS LIKED THE DUDE. He was in my hometown a few times, seemed like a regular guy. always knew he had an excessive temper towards officials which in turn never gave him a fair deal. He showed his true colours with Newcastle when after losing their 1st three games qualified to the knockout stages of the champions league.

Thanks for the memories Craig!!!!!

An interesting little snippet from his book, dealing with Gary Speed's death;

B3b4hybIUAAxnBV.jpg

He gave his all at city and bought into what we as a club were trying to achieve.i hope he has a bit of a soft spot for the club.He wore his heart on his sleeve but always gave ou 100% on the pitch.

jimharri said:

B3b4hybIUAAxnBV.jpg

Glad he hates Chelsea. Might also explain his performance in 2009? When we won 4-2 and he was amazing that day.

Must hate rags too.

Burnage Burnsy said:
jimharri said:

B3b4hybIUAAxnBV.jpg

Glad he hates Chelsea. Might also explain his performance in 2009? When we won 4-2 and he was amazing that day.

Must hate rags too.

That was the 'Team Bridge' day. He's made it very clear he fucking hates John Terry.

great player for us, heart on his sleeve,no bullshit.would rather have him with us now than the nandos

dobingsdobber said:
great player for us, heart on his sleeve,no bullshit.would rather have him with us now than the nandos

Yeah I'd love a worn out, past it mid thirties winger playing for us.

And for the nando's, I'm assuming you mean Fernando and Fernandinho, so correct me if I am mistaken. But having a winger/forward over two central midfielders whom mostly play deep; well thank fuck you're not in charge of our transfer policy or team selection processes.

Our support are either far too sentimental, or just clueless.

From reading his book I get the feeling that he liked the club and fans but didn't really say much of his feelings, he talks quite a bit about his relationship with Mancini though and what went on there

without a dream said:
That was the 'Team Bridge' day. He's made it very clear he fucking hates John Terry.
Loved his quote after the game about 'captain, leader, legend'; ''We all know JT, we know what he's like''. Brilliant. Bellamy had the Chelsea defence scared shitless that day, and he ran them ragged.
dobingsdobber said:
The chicken's not as good though!

Fucking brilliant attitude, I loved his determination and refusal to give up. We could really do with a few of our current players showing his desire and passion sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.