Craig Bellamy appointed Anderlecht coach

he did have the right attitude and fought for every point. however we shouldn't let it be overlooked that was also a brilliant player, not just for us but everywhere he played.

thank you bellers.

de niro said:
he did have the right attitude and fought for every point. however we shouldn't let it be overlooked that was also a brilliant player, not just for us but everywhere he played.

thank you bellers.

He is one of those players you don't appreciate until he plays for you

de niro said:

thank you bellers.
Excellent post William. I was gutted when we dispensed with his services. Imagine Mario with Craig's attitude, or indeed vice versa. What a player you'd have.

Any player that plays for us that can get this shower of twats to react like this gets my vote everyday of the week..
Loved also his the push on Web..

Happy retirement Craig.. Never forgotten..

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQWRlJ7RjWE[/video]

blueincy said:
Any player that plays for us that can get this shower of twats to react like this gets my vote everyday of the week..

Thanks Craig, enjoy your retirement. I'm sure he will be successful in whatever he chooses to do next.

Good clip too. Notice van der Sar, more concerned with removing all evidence of things thrown at Bellamy, instead of trying to calm the fans down.

Eli Panic said:
blueincy said:

Thanks Craig, enjoy your retirement. I'm sure he will be successful in whatever he chooses to do next.

Good clip too. Notice van der Sar, more concerned with removing all evidence of things thrown at Bellamy, instead of trying to calm the fans down.
Inbred, knuckle dragging, banjo playing twats. And that's just the rag players.

jimharri said:
without a dream said:
That was the 'Team Bridge' day. He's made it very clear he fucking hates John Terry.
Loved his quote after the game about 'captain, leader, legend'; ''We all know JT, we know what he's like''. Brilliant. Bellamy had the Chelsea defence scared shitless that day, and he ran them ragged.
dobingsdobber said:
great player for us, heart on his sleeve,no bullshit.would rather have him with us now than the nandos
The chicken's not as good though!

The Team Bridge day will always be my fondest memory of Bellers too, great player and a great day.

I think Redknapp tried to sign him after City sold him, I don't think he was that good by then. Great player but hated almost everyone he didn't play for.

Never did hear much about the Old Trafford incident with the bottles and coins. When Rio got hit with a coin we heard about it for a month. Difference being one was goading the fans and one was taking a corner

Loved him when he played for us. Gave everything on the pitch, him and Tevez' work rate for us was phenomenal at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.