Craig Bellamy appointed Anderlecht coach

Not read what others have posted, but I really thought he was wrong for us when we got him, but he didn't half prove me wrong.
Fantastic player and loved him while he was here, was a c**t at liverpool, lol.

And here's the difference between certain ex-rags and people who don't expect everything handed to them on a plate because "I played for Man Utd in a Champions League final, don't you know?" Ex-PL player doesn't think he's too big to manage a League One side.

I'm not sure he's made for man management. Best of, though.
Hes passionate,inspirational and intelligent.

Perhaps an apprenticeship under an old hand may have done him good,but i think he'll do well regardless.I certainly wish him all the best as i had plenty of time for him as a player.

Cracking player Bellamy. Great attitude and good to have on your side. Best of luck to him.

Personally I thought Bellamy was a dreadful signing at the time and a major step in the wrong direction and seeing as we paid 14m for him and gave him a free after 40 games facts would kind of indicate that was the case. However, to me Bellamy gave you something intangible and perhaps given everything he picked up down the years he will be able to make a good go at being a manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.