Craig Bellamy appointed Anderlecht coach

Think he'll be an interesting manager....could be a Colin Wanker moan/kick team or free flowing football.

Having listened to him as a pundit, he appears to be someone who looks down upon the the idea of long ball and 'kick it in to row z'. However, I think he is pragmatic enough to know he can only use the resources he has been given.

He comes across as someone who is much more intelligent than the average footballer and he appears to be able to get across his point of view. I hope he does well.

I wish him all the best, genuinely liked the guy and what he brought to this club, I can imagine he is an absolute nightmare to work with at times, a right pain in the arse, but, I believe he's like that for good and honest reasons in his own mind and not just to be a tosser, good luck Craig.

Having listened to him as a pundit, he appears to be someone who looks down upon the the idea of long ball and 'kick it in to row z'. However, I think he is pragmatic enough to know he can only use the resources he has been given.

He comes across as someone who is much more intelligent than the average footballer and he appears to be able to get across his point of view. I hope he does well.

Well he must be totally pissed off to have lost out on the Wales job to that thick cnut Giggs , and rightly so !

We met Bellamy at the Hatton /Mayweather fight and he was top drawer.
He was with Kieron Dyer so you could imagine the dogs abuse they were getting. ( They were at Newcastle who were obviously better than us ) Dyer slunk off but Bellamy was having none of it . He bowled right over and sat and chatted for a good while . No airs and graces, just a committed footballer with an opinion .
Even bought a round .
He went right up in my estimation after that and I was delighted when he signed .
Bumped into him again at the team hotel on one of the Euro always and had another good chat with him . Didn’t buy me a drink though, the tight bastard . Hated him again after that ;)

He shafted his own club when he deliberately played shite in the home game against Spurs that resulted in them qualifying for the Champions League and us finishing 5th. Can't forgive him for that. Having a poor game is one thing - but lauding 'appy 'arry and the Spurs players after the game is another - especially as you played like a drain. It was rubbing Mancini's nose in it.
As he was a firey character that post match shite tells me he deliberately didn't try during the game.
Not unforgivable.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.