Craig Burley Hate Thread

LoveCity

Craig-Burley.jpg

I thought Chris Waddle was bad but he just moans randomly. Burley moans but also bitterly despises us.

Truly the most stunning anti-City commentating performance I've ever heard today against Reading. To cap it off he called us United "accidentally".

Parasite, vermin, scum, bellend, wanker!

The pundits in this country are half wits that were very average footballers. It's time to get properly educated people into the studios because listening to that drivel week in week out is ridiculous.

You can add Sam Allardyce, Robbie Savage and the other idiot who's name escapes me to that list.

Reading this, Reading that, City shit. Unbelievable really, only in England are losers heralded.

We deserved to win today there's no doubt about it but those cocksuckers in the studio (arf!) were an embarrassment. The ironic thing being of course that they are desperate for a City v United semi to boost the ratings and coverage for the semis. Had City been beat today the whole competition would be over.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:16 pm --<br /><br />Oh yeah and the questions that woman asked Roberto were fucking clueless!

jay_mcfc said:
You can add Sam Allardyce, Robbie Savage and the other idiot who's name escapes me to that list.

Reading this, Reading that, City shit. Unbelievable really, only in England are losers heralded.

We deserved to win today there's no doubt about it but those cocksuckers in the studio (arf!) were an embarrassment. The ironic thing being of course that they are desperate for a City v United semi to boost the ratings and coverage for the semis. Had City been beat today the whole competition would be over.

-- Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:16 pm --

Oh yeah and the questions that woman asked Roberto were fucking clueless!

?????

I wanted to stab the **** in the neck listening to his shite today....utter wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.