Craig Burley Hate Thread

Burley was very negative all throughout the match - nothing positive to say whatsoever, and to be fair he was like this when talking about Reading so his wife probably got a kicking last night too....

As for Big Sam and Robbie Savage - not having that at all, they came across as fair and actually having basis for their opinions.
Didn't Sam say he had been at COMS 10 times this season? that's probably more than that Chinese tourist sat next to you yesterday.

Whilst I'm not going to join those proposing random stabbings... must admit I found this blokes comments yesterday completely unacceptable.

If you want to register your disapproval maybe you could use this

<a class="postlink" href="http://tv.espn.co.uk/gb/espl/help-feedback" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tv.espn.co.uk/gb/espl/help-feedback</a>

I think we'd probably stand more of a chance (of getting something done about it) if we kept the comments within reason and don't make them think we're all a load of knife wielding nutters...

Burley's always hated us, but the one who got up my nose most this weekend was Tyler commentating on the rags vs the Arse. He gave the weasel twins a non-stop verbal blowjob for the entire 90 minutes. Fabio used to do this in his spare time, Rafael does that, Fabio likes to have a laugh pretending to be Rafael and vice versa, everyone in the united canteen loves them, impish sense of humour, they do everything together, Rafael just got married, and on and on and on. ****

Worst than any of them was that uncle fester twat that manages Reading.

Yet another manager joins the ever growing band of bacon face arselickers.

(paraphrased) 'so disappointed... i was dreaming of wembley and being able to stand in the dug out next to the great sir alex ferguson ... the best best best manager ever in the whole wide world!'

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Burley's always hated us, but the one who got up my nose most this weekend was Tyler commentating on the rags vs the Arse. He gave the weasel twins a non-stop verbal blowjob for the entire 90 minutes. Fabio used to do this in his spare time, Rafael does that, Fabio likes to have a laugh pretending to be Rafael and vice versa, everyone in the united canteen loves them, impish sense of humour, they do everything together, Rafael just got married, and on and on and on. ****
Hahaha. **** indeed.

I miss the days when a game on television was commented on purely to tell us who the players were. Actually paying a bigot summariser to get on his soap box and spout his agenda throughout a game does nothing to advertise or even make you want to renew or buy ESPN.

There does seem to be an overloading of Scottish people in the media commenting on all and sundry except Scottish football, why is that? If ours is so bad I wish they would all just go home and take their bitterness with them.

He's just boring as well. Doom and gloom merchant, give us commentaters that actually enjoy it.

At one point John Champion asked him if he'd got out of bed on the wrong side because he was being so negative.

FTR I was at the game but just watched it back this afternoon...

-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.