Craig Pawson

Didn’t watch the full game but what I did see the ref was the epitome of a ‘homer’

Did exactly as he was instructed. Mr Reilly will be pleased.

Went to script with the rags today. All match changing decisions went in their favour including four possible penalties, the non sending off of Rashford and Valencia ycnmiu. I'm convinced the only reason he wasn't able to unduly influence the recent Arsenal final was due to the presence of VAR and a near faultless performance from our team. Somebody (on the Referees Performances thread 2017/18) did a very informative statistical analysis of average points earned for each of the so called big six with the usual suspect refs over the course of the last few seasons. Pawson, Alty fan and Madley did not come of the survey very well with respect to our games and the analysis confirmed many peoples suspicions that they are all at best 'rag sympathisers', at worst just plain cheats!

Went to script with the rags today. All match changing decisions went in their favour including four possible penalties, the non sending off of Rashford and Valencia ycnmiu. I'm convinced the only reason he wasn't able to unduly influence the recent Arsenal final was due to the presence of VAR and a near faultless performance from our team. Somebody (on the Referees Performances thread 2017/18) did a very informative statistical analysis of average points earned for each of the so called big six with the usual suspect refs over the course of the last few seasons. Pawson, Alty fan and Madley did not come of the survey very well with respect to our games and the analysis confirmed many peoples suspicions that they are all at best 'rag sympathisers', at worst just plain cheats!

Correct, to think people are against VAR. This is a game changer for us.

Pawson was alright in the Carabao cup final but has reverted to type with an inept performance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.