Craig Shakespeare Sacked/Claude Puel appointed

Get thee Gone Leocester! For i do see decipt in thine eyes
I think I'd heard tell of something re: shady business dealings by the chairman. Likely, I learned about them from an article linked here if I remember properly.

Btw, I've always been fond of "Get thee to a nunnery, go. Farewell. Or, if thou wilt needs marry, marry a fool, for wise men know well enough what monsters you make of them. To a nunnery, go, and quickly too."

I think I'd heard tell of something re: shady business dealings by the chairman. Likely, I learned about them from an article linked here if I remember properly.

Btw, I've always been fond of "Get thee to a nunnery, go. Farewell. Or, if thou wilt needs marry, marry a fool, for wise men know well enough what monsters you make of them. To a nunnery, go, and quickly too."
Bottom 3 in prem 16 months after winning the title.And still there are folk who thought they won that title fairly and squarely...
Beggars Belief

Might as well make this a Leicester thread.

Ex-Southampton manager Claude Puel hired, given a contract till 2020.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.