Credit to Hughes

BillyShears said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
I wish he could manage a side aswell as he sweet charms and spins the press.

I thought he was terrible with the press, people have been hounding him for it on this very bored for weeks...

Still, I don't know, you crazy fatalists are always looking to the dark side...

Realism > Optimistic Fantasist

I think he also said with the new signings we will see an instant improvement onresults in February (setanta interview)

Immaculate Pasta said:
BillyShears said:
I thought he was terrible with the press, people have been hounding him for it on this very bored for weeks...

Still, I don't know, you crazy fatalists are always looking to the dark side...

I really do love those posters who think they're smart but are actually thick as pig shit....;- )

Seriously though, maybe in the spirit of the season, there should be an amnesty on Hughes bashing of any description until the final whistle of the Hull game...what d'you reckon?

BillyShears said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

I really do love those posters who think they're smart but are actually thick as pig shit....;- )

Seriously though, maybe in the spirit of the season, there should be an amnesty on Hughes bashing of any description until the final whistle of the Hull game...what d'you reckon?

I am only doing what you were doing with Pearce. Pot Kettle and Black my friend ;-)

You never liked Pearce, wanted him out and slagged him off at every oppourtunity.
I don't like Hughes, want him out and will slag him off at every oppourtunity.

;-)

Immaculate Pasta said:
I am only doing what you were doing with Pearce. Pot Kettle and Black my friend ;-)

You never liked Pearce, wanted him out and slagged him off at every oppourtunity.
I don't like Hughes, want him out and will slag him off at every oppourtunity.

;-)

I gave Pearce until February of his final season before even beginning to call for his head. But I suppose technically, by then I wanted him gone. I'll try not to point out that the Hughes Out threads have been on here since August...

....I take it you're not in favour of the amnesty....such a shame....still, you lot will keep me entertained...have lovely xmas and ny...x.

Have a lie down Billy, and let the people that want to discuss the topic discuss it.

moomba said:
Have a lie down Billy, and let the people that want to discuss the topic discuss it.

Now that's not very nice is it Moomba?

I'm sure that the madding hordes who want to discuss this very gripping subject you've chosen to debate will be able to ignore my semi-drunken fun and get on with it...remember, if you don't like a post, just move along....hahaha!

moomba said:
Just seen a report on Sky, said that we were given the details of the money it would cost us for Diarra to sign, and said it was too much so we took our interest no further, contradicting what Diarra has said.

Also said that there has been no falling out with Elano, and compared Elanos dislike of not playing to his own.

Don't believe a word of it (maybe Diarra), but thought it was a marked improvement from his recent "media" efforts.

Rather than gaining my respect Hughes has yet again shown he is A grade moron. He let a great young talent like Diarra waltz to another club because he (like Garry Cook) didn't want to see us pay "over the odds" for any players no matter how talented?! Well that just defies logic for me, we're in the relegation zone and Hughes won't bid for a quality young player who would solve our midfield problem ten fold because he doesn't want to stump up a couple more of the Sheikh's endless millions!?

I'm speechless, I feel let down to be frank. The pros far outweigh the cons; forget the principle, I'm sure Sheikh Mansour would quite happily get onboard the next economy class flight to Portsmouth and hand over the extra money himself! Safe in the knowledge that he would be buying a quality young talent who would solve the problematic issue of our central midfield and thus help us climb out of the relegation zone. Real Madrid paid the same sum of money we would have been required to, so if they believe Diarra is worth that sum of money why shouldn't we? Especially when you consider our current league position, never mind our financial positon.

I find it completely and utterly ridiculous, it defies logic.

Maybe, just maybe, what Diarra said was correct. In that he wanted to play for a more "glamorous" club.
And Hughes and MCFC are simply trying to put over the image of the Club in a more positive light?

mackenzie said:
Maybe, just maybe, what Diarra said was correct. In that he wanted to play for a more "glamorous" club.
And Hughes and MCFC are simply trying to put over the image of the Club in a more positive light?

What it does is put doubt over the impression people are getting of us that we are prepared to pay well over the odds.

I see that as a good thing, whether it's true or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.