Cricket Thread

There is so much cricket Now I never watch the ipl anymore just England and Lancashire now

T20 World Cup
T20 Blast
Hundred

For me this year.

The Test series' look like they should be easy wins for England and I don't really follow ODIs outside of the World Cup.

T20 World Cup
T20 Blast
Hundred

For me this year.

The Test series' look like they should be easy wins for England and I don't really follow ODIs outside of the World Cup.

I'll watch T20 World Cup maybe even games England don't play in.

Just watching the IPL at the moment. Just wondering what's the story with the gold foil on a lot of the franchises' kits. It looks dreadful. I thought some of the kits that teams in the "hundred" wear were fugly, but some of those IPL kits trump them.

Time to put away the linament and reach for the sunscreen instead. The 2024 County Championship starts tomorrow with champions Surrey back up in Lancashire and looking to win a third consecutive championship, Alec Stewart’s last. Surrey welcome Roach back and Lancashire enjoy the services of Lyon, though not for the entire season, which is a disappointment.

Going to see more games played with the kookaburra ball and 8 points again for a draw, rather than last year’s 5. Best of luck and summer well.

Time to put away the linament and reach for the sunscreen instead. The 2024 County Championship starts tomorrow with champions Surrey back up in Lancashire and looking to win a third consecutive championship, Alec Stewart’s last. Surrey welcome Roach back and Lancashire enjoy the services of Lyon, though not for the entire season, which is a disappointment.

Going to see more games played with the kookaburra ball and 8 points again for a draw, rather than last year’s 5. Best of luck and summer well.
Can I be the first to congratulate Surrey on their title win and commiserations to Hampshire, who finished second.

I reckon Lancs would have had a decent shot at the title had it not been for the weather and Lyon going home in July.

Can I be the first to congratulate Surrey on their title win and commiserations to Hampshire, who finished second.

I reckon Lancs would have had a decent shot at the title had it not been for the weather and Lyon going home in July.
Haven’t changed the side too much so that should stand Surrey in good stead, but there’s precious little action anywhere this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.