******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
well looking forward to the west Indies playing this summer 2nd only to the ashes for me some great times in the past and love how they bat and bowl

When you think of Weekes, Worrell, Walcott, Ramadhin, Sobers, LLoyd, Kallicharan, Richards, Lara, Holding, Marshall, Roberts, Garner, Ambrose, Walsh et al, it is sad to see how tragically West Indies cricket has fallen nowadays. Hardly a name springs to mind, let alone a great one. Home Test matches are attended by about twenty people - it's horrible watching them on Sky when there is absolutely no atmosphere there.
I think they're more interested in that men's version of netball played by seven-footers where there's a "goal" every fifteen seconds.

I just want to know, what incriminating evidence Gary Balance has. He must have some, to get all these chances.

Roots bast mate and to be fair he has scored shitloads of runs this season so deserved his chance, but after 2 test you can see he hasn't changed how he bats. Get rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.