******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another pretty comfortable win today. Still odd why England were so woeful at Trent Bridge, when they won the three other test so comfortably. Can it simply be dismissed as a bad (5) day(s) at the office?

Another pretty comfortable win today. Still odd why England were so woeful at Trent Bridge, when they won the three other test so comfortably. Can it simply be dismissed as a bad (5) day(s) at the office?
There are still problems in the batting that the Aussies would expose - Jennings doesn't seem good enough to open and that Malan hasn't impressed yet at 5.

I see Hameed has dug in for 4 hours to get his 50, that will do his confidence a lot of good.

There are still problems in the batting that the Aussies would expose - Jennings doesn't seem good enough to open and that Malan hasn't impressed yet at 5.

I see Hameed has dug in for 4 hours to get his 50, that will do his confidence a lot of good.

Still too early for him but Davies has been far better than him all season, another great knock today.

Anyone been watching the day-night test today?

Cook and Root holding the batting together as per...made easy by some of the bowling however.
Yeah, Joe Root is some cricketer, that lad bowling round the wicket could get some joy though eventually.

Anyone been watching the day-night test today?

Cook and Root holding the batting together as per...made easy by some of the bowling however.
Trying to track the pink ball after its left the bat has been a bit difficult, even the cameraman has struggled a few times, good days cricket though.

Trying to track the pink ball after its left the bat has been a bit difficult, even the cameraman has struggled a few times, good days cricket though.
I've noticed that, it almost looks like the ball has been superimposed on the telly, but I can get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.