Crimbo buffet thread

mscenterh750

trying to stay away from the transfer forum, but I
When do you start your buffets?, how many do you have or attend?, what day do they finish?, what buffet food do you have?, where do you get your buffet food from?.

We started last night
Will more than likely attend 4 or 5
Last one will be new years eve
We have butties, pizza, sausage rolls, sausages, crisps, nuts, frozen party food and salad
Ordered a load of stuff from Iceland and it's pretty good

The season of indigestion and dropping logs is upon us.

Enjoy everybody.

I bought my dogs a Serrano ham leg as i bought a posh one for the family, made pigs in blankets and teppanyaki chicken skewers which i will grill over low smoke, low density charcoal. Stuffing balls wrapped in smoked bacon, and dried marinated chicken sliced very thin wrapped around more serrano ham and hard mozzerella. For extra nibbles they have bones i roasted in bbq chicken fat and left to soak back in then i smoked them on the bbq and stuffed them with minced pork, herbs and minced turkey. Family reckon i care more about the dogs than them, they are astute shitheads aren't they :-D

The rest is store bough prawns in filo pastry etc, usual stuff.

I bought my dogs a Serrano ham leg as i bought a posh one for the family, made pigs in blankets and teppanyaki chicken skewers which i will grill over low smoke, low density charcoal. Stuffing balls wrapped in smoked bacon, and dried marinated chicken sliced very thin wrapped around more serrano ham and hard mozzerella. For extra nibbles they have bones i roasted in bbq chicken fat and left to soak back in then i smoked them on the bbq and stuffed them with minced pork, herbs and minced turkey. Family reckon i care more about the dogs than them, they are astute shitheads aren't they :-D

The rest is store bough prawns in filo pastry etc, usual stuff.

When your hounds have finished can you send the scraps round for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.