Cringe

2sheikhs

Just seen granada reports do a piece on our new tours of the Etihad in mandarin.
The reporter asking a little kid why he supports City. Asking another who do they think is bigger in China, City or the scum. Then goes on to say City are trying to be a global giant........... like their neighbours utd..

The price of success = global "fan base", selfie sticks, Ipads
The price of success = copying aspects of other successful clubs, then adding our own flavour and doing it better (CFA etc)

We all knew when we won the FA Cup and then the league that this sort've thing would happen, and Manchester does seem to be building some great business links to China.

Like the empty seats or those leaving early, I don't care so long as I support the club I support by attending, singing loud and getting behind the team.

the thing is without the other 19 clubs in the premier league we would not have the global giant united its a game of football and 2 teams playing each other
just like this weekend with the super bowl am not a fan of the NFL but its played over 5 months and a lot of games but the only 2 teams that will mean anything to none fans is the 2 that played this weekend that is the power of the media so the more Manchester city win silverware the more a global giant we will become

the thing is without the other 19 clubs in the premier league we would not have the global giant united its a game of football and 2 teams playing each other
just like this weekend with the super bowl am not a fan of the NFL but its played over 5 months and a lot of games but the only 2 teams that will mean anything to none fans is the 2 that played this weekend that is the power of the media so the more Manchester city win silverware the more a global giant we will become
Sounds like a plan
I'm in.

I might possibly agree with you, however given the total lack of punctuation I've genuinely not a clue what you said... ;)

What teams were in the superbowl ?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.