Cringiest TV Adverts

Caught the end of this ad while half asleep the other night, had to check YouTube to see if I'd seen it correctly..

The advert isn't the clingiest but the ramification are.

Watching The Blacklist live on NBC from the UK so i am witnessing American adverts as they happen for the very first time.

McDonald's are apparently introducing some honey something chicken strips...My apologies for not knowing the exact name as, and this was used as a plus point

"THEY CONTAIN 100% WHITE MEAT" wtf is that? they contain white meat they can't legally call chicken ...I did an actual cringe when it had sunk in

The advert isn't the clingiest but the ramification are.

Watching The Blacklist live on NBC from the UK so i am witnessing American adverts as they happen for the very first time.

McDonald's are apparently introducing some honey something chicken strips...My apologies for not knowing the exact name as, and this was used as a plus point

"THEY CONTAIN 100% WHITE MEAT" wtf is that? they contain white meat they can't legally call chicken ...I did an actual cringe when it had sunk in

Haha, i don't blame you for thinking that. It is just they have developed a thing with chicken. Basically they do not like the dark meat to much so noting it is all breast meat is a selling point. I suppose we do a bit with processed nuggets and such, you see "100% breast meat" but we are not nearly as arsed as they are. It may also possibly refer to non mechanically reclaimed bits of white meat are used but yeah they seemed to have developed an aversion to the dark meat.

Haha, i don't blame you for thinking that. It is just they have developed a thing with chicken. Basically they do not like the dark meat to much so noting it is all breast meat is a selling point. I suppose we do a bit with processed nuggets and such, you see "100% breast meat" but we are not nearly as arsed as they are. It may also possibly refer to non mechanically reclaimed bits of white meat are used but yeah they seemed to have developed an aversion to the dark meat.

Really if that is true they are daft as a puppet fox called Basil.

My brain wont calculate past the disclaimers i'm hearing from US adverts too. "Anadin may cause aids, cancer, influenza and Gonerea, leading to Death and worse always read the label" spoken so fast it sounds like a buzzing fly in real time :)

Really if that is true they are daft as a puppet fox called Basil.

My brain wont calculate past the disclaimers i'm hearing from US adverts too. "Anadin may cause aids, cancer, influenza and Gonerea, leading to Death and worse always read the label" spoken so fast it sounds like a buzzing fly in real time :)

Haha yeah, my ex pissed herself laughing the first time she saw my face with one of those. It took longer than the actual advert to reel off the possible side effects, one of which was respiratory failure. I imagine my face was like yours, fucking mortified hahahaha... "what do you mean risk of death, what the fuck are they selling it for, Dana is this real or what...gf bursts out laughing".

Do geiko still have that stupid bleedin lizard?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.