Cristiano Ronaldo - not City

He's an aging premadonna who can fuck right off. Wouldn't even have him at stoke.

Anyone that says they wouldn't want him at city is a fucking liar.
The guy is absolutely class.
Not arsed if he played for United id have him at City in a heartbeat.

Season ticket holder since 89, don't care that he played for United. Don't want him. Yes he's fantastic, just like Mourinho is as a manager. I'd quit City if either came here. Add Rooney & Terry to that list.

He is so consumed with wanting to be the best player on the planet, it takes away from his game.

That instance last season when the player slid in and scored when Ronaldo was behind him waiting for a two yard tap-in and Ronaldo smashed the ball back into the net after the goal was scored by the other fella, then walked back to the centre circle shaking his head while his team mates were celebrating, said it all for me.

Bloke is a fantastic footballer, but a ****. A selfish ****.
How many selfish cunts donate bone marrow, really?

I think he's a **** on the pitch - off the pitch I have no idea. I quite genuinely wouldn't be happy if we signed him. Same goes for that horrible, snidey little **** Delph at Villa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.