Cristiano Ronaldo - not City

If you can get a player as good as Bale you grab him with both hands and worry about where to play him later. Home grown is an added bonus.

If Ronaldo had any genuine affection for Utd he would not use them as a tool to get the focus on him/new contract etc. He has done this more than once and it worked for him so fair play.
He may have fond memories as a youth with baconface and Scholes around him and such but that utd is long long gone.

That said, i would never want the preening pouting prick anywhere near City unless it is to play against us, no time for him at all.

Agreed GDM, his game relies on basically sprinting in the hope an oppo player gets within 3 meters so he can dive or running in to tap in a nice cross.
Messi could be in a wheelchair and his game can be maintained, i think he will drop back and work similar to Iniesta, mind you he does that now if needs be.

Ronaldo depends on pace, Messi depends on skill and age will not erode that as quick.

C.Ronaldo needs Benzema to shine, Benzema does all the un-noticed donkey work and running for him so he gets all the goals/credit/space.. (a bit like Rooney did at the RAGs) not many strikers would be that selfless as Karim Benzema is.. to put their own aspirations/goals aside.

Maybe when Benzema comes back into the Real Madrid team he will get a little more respect for the work he does, not only on the ball but off it. As C.Ronaldo has struggled in his absence to get as many chances to get his tap-ins and penalties to boast his own padded personal goal record..

When you take like 9/10 shots or good chances per every match like C.Ronaldo does, you are bound to get 1 or 2 goals.

Cristiano Ronaldo poised to quit Real Madrid this summer - despite Zinedine Zidane appointment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...mmer-despite-Zinedine-Zidane-appointment.html

City should be on it like a car bonnet !! especially with Guardiola's imminent arrival, he can attract the top players to this club.

I think his love for the RAG's is overblown.. he basically used them for years to get a new contract with Real Madrid... he's just another football mercenary who is playing both sides to get the best for HIM.

IF Real Madrid booted him out do you think he'd not jump at the chance to come to City!?

Cristiano Ronaldo poised to quit Real Madrid this summer - despite Zinedine Zidane appointment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...mmer-despite-Zinedine-Zidane-appointment.html

City should be on it like a car bonnet !! especially with Guardiola's imminent arrival, he can attract the top players to this club.

I think his love for the RAG's is overblown.. he basically used them for years to get a new contract with Real Madrid... he's just another football mercenary who is playing both sides to get the best for HIM.

IF Real Madrid booted him out do you think he'd not jump at the chance to come to City!?

Genuinely world class he maybe but no thanks I loathe the ****

Pep and him don't like each other,pep even blanked him at an awards do when rony went over to shake his hand also we don't need his ego at our place,squad harmony and all that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.