Cristiano Ronaldo the arrogant...

Akai

Ronaldo: I'm worth at least 20 points

Ronaldo was reportedly involved in a row with Real captain Iker Casillas after the 3-1 win over Racing Santander back in March which the Portuguese missed due to injury.

The argument is understood to have escalated when Casillas insisted that every Madrid player applauded the Bernabeu faithful after a recent home match, and Ronaldo walked straight down the tunnel.

But it is the forward's latest comments about the weight of his own contributions which will do little to mend potentially broken relationships among the squad.

"If it were not for me, you would be at least 20 points behind Barcelona," Ronaldo is quoted as telling website elconfidencial.

There have been further statements suggesting Ronaldo and Casillas do not see eye to eye, with the goalkeeper's girlfriend and broadcaster Sara Carbonero issuing a statement which was highly critical of the former Manchester United man.

Casillias is worth 10-15 points, as are most keepers, over the course of a season imo; but Ronaldo does have a point arrogant or not.

Games: 81
Goals: 74
Assists: 20

Well...these quotes could be faked. But he has a point...

Madrid depend very much on Ronaldo...or why do you think Mourinho lost his first home game in 9-11 years against sporting gijon (a small club) when Ronaldo was injured?

They are struggling to score goals without him.

McNair9 said:
Casillias is worth 10-15 points, as are most keepers, over the course of a season imo; but Ronaldo does have a point arrogant or not.

Can't remember the last time I saw Casillas have a good game tbh and looking at Ronaldo's stats since he's been there he might be right a great player as much as it hurts me to say it!!!

He's worth at least that. He's just saying it the way it is, most likely to give his team mates a kick up the arse.

I would love him here. I'd love to see us beat his own world record fee and stick him in our team to score 35 goals a season. Anyone who says they wouldn't want him, isn't as much of a City fan as I am....
stands behind the now lit blue touch paper!

howfen blue said:
McNair9 said:

Can't remember the last time I saw Casillas have a good game tbh and looking at Ronaldo's stats since he's been there he might be right a great player as much as it hurts me to say it!!!

Don't watch Real that often so don't know how good Casillas is nowadays, but on average i would say a good keeper earns a team a good few points; agree with you about Ronaldo, i can now appreciate how good he is now he plays for someone else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.