Croatia

Chrisja1000

I wanted to see if anyone could recommend a resort or hotel in particular for a young family in August that ideally wouldn't cost a fortune!

It's s place I've always fancied going, especially Purec.

I've stayed about 15km south of Pula at a place called Medilin.
I couldn't fault it. Neither could I fault Pula and other cities along the coast.
It was dirt cheap, good quality and great people.

I've stayed about 15km south of Pula at a place called Medilin.
I couldn't fault it. Neither could I fault Pula and other cities along the coast.
It was dirt cheap, good quality and great people.

Cheers buddy, what board did you go, is it worth self catering as it's cheaper to eat out?

One country i must visit soon. Their black stew stuff with squid ink looks spot on. I had no idea it was such a stunningly beautiful country before i saw Rick stein cooking in a little fishing bay. Seriously it was beyond picture perfect.

I hope you have a brilliant time and if you can be arsed, report back with tips please.

Another vote for Pula. Beautiful place lovely people and the resort we went to had tonnes going on for young kids

I wanted to see if anyone could recommend a resort or hotel in particular for a young family in August that ideally wouldn't cost a fortune!

It's s place I've always fancied going, especially Purec.
Have been a couple of times, first was to Milini, a lovely little place near Dubrovnik (which to this day is my favourite City abroad).
Second visit was to an island called Brac, which is an absolute wonderful place. You Fly to split and get a boat for 45 minutes, the beaches are mostly rock but where we stayed (Supestar), there's a sandy beach with an inflatable island for kids (I assume when you say young family you mean kiddies).

I really love Croatia, the best discription I could give is that it's a cross between Greece and Italy. The food is great, the people are friendly and welcoming, the beer is really cheap compared to other well known European resorts, a bottle of wine from the supermarket is cheap as chips. Go for it and enjoy, I promise, you won't be Dissapointed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.