Crossing

we need a good left winger in january. ribery?
him on the left and swp on the right with RSC in the middle could work

After seeing our problems at LB and on the counter away,i cant see Petrov getting back in the team

tommcfc said:

Tbh from Bayern Muncih id love to Steal Ribery & Lahm,watched Bayern a lot this year and they are amazing when playing together

DonnyCityLove said:
I've mentioned Carew before,im a fan but i can just see RSC and Owen making a great partenership

I agree I think they would be good aqcuisitions but we need to play 2 up front at home ffs, dont mind playing one away, but it just hasn't happened since SGE came, Bianchi seemed like the only striker recently who was good in the air, even though he seemed to chest it all the time!

Well if Hughes played SWP in his proper position we would at least have a right winger as for left wing what would you do with Robinho if we buy a new left winger.

city bairn said:
Well if Hughes played SWP in his proper position we would at least have a right winger as for left wing what would you do with Robinho if we buy a new left winger.

RSC Owen

Robinho Bullard Huddletone Swp

Lahm? zab
Kompany ?

------buffon-------
zab--vince--micah--lahm
swp--bullard----ribery
------robinho-----
---rsc-------owen--

tommcfc said:

HOW ? SWP not found a decent cross for 4 seasons fucking useless at crossing

whp.blue said:
tommcfc said:

HOW ? SWP not found a decent cross for 4 seasons fucking useless at crossing

whats with the increased text size?
swp 4 seasons? 3 at chelsea so barely played.
one here where he isnt on the wing in his natural position. if he was played where he should be he could service the striker's better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.