Crossroads:

Two Gun Bob

Happy new year Moon People. I awoke yesterday making a crossroads decision that was about to envelope and shape my whole future on mother earth.I don't know why I did it really it just looked a little bit greener to the right side than it did on the gloomy left.Twenty years of been busy and what time are you on til. The ceremonial cleaning of the carrots and spewtum at journeys end ..well this old nag has had enough.I shall go on indeed job search and procure another just like that. As the old year reaches fruition will you be considering a new career and boldly going where no applicant has gone before. You are not supposed to leave the fraternity ever and it's a little like the prisoner with Partrick McGoowan as that bubble constantly drags him back to that mysterious seesider village. BTW I never ran away and always stayed at my post.

Last edited:
I have to go to plug in shortly.Dawn will soon be upon us:
Do not put up with a job that has been requiring change.Act now and bring yourself to salvation and absolution.

Maybe it's not just a job but family,friendships or relationships requiring attention.Do not put off today what you can do tommorow.
That doesn't sound right but i will correctomondo tommoz.
It's all a little confusing like multitudes of decisions passing through The Windmills Of My Mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
6ZLm3rAQ_400x400.png

Will you have to alter your user name to Rocket Scientist or Baker or Council worker awaiting pension.

I never thought of that ..Plato has a good ring.
Whatever job I go for I wont be having a private pension as it will mess up all my retirement freebies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.