Crossroads:

Yes mate It's time.Two decades of slapstick in Royson Vasey is enough for any poor soul.
In reality I enjoyed my customers company and we always had tremndous banter which made the time run swift.
I still have my badge so if things dont pan out I can always regress back to a former life : /

I have sent off 14 cv's today using the Indeed website.It stores your curricumlem vitai and so its just a case of mucho button pressing.
I need little hours these days but I really do need to work and keep myself busy just for being busy's sake.
I retain 95% of good memories with 3% bordering on the rather awkward and 2% on the neaderlithic variety.
Wouldnt have missed it for the world though.

I have an interview tmmorow for a job that defies morality or any sense of dignity in a modern day suburbia setting.
A job is a job though and I remain highly trained for any and all eventualities that may come my way.
Happy new year pal.

CGZhftg.jpg
Good luck tomorrow mate. Just don’t go back to the maggot farm! Happy new year to you and yours.

Good luck tomorrow mate. Just don’t go back to the maggot farm! Happy new year to you and yours.

Your memory banks serve you well our kid and I have no more penchant for hossess heads or donkies hoofs.
In interview I shall make small talk of workplace responsibilities,cohesional prowess within a team building enviroment : /
I shall tell them of my charity work in the community and my love of theatre dance and opera.
Speak I shall when spoken to and engage in pleasantries when the occation dictates.
Ask interesting questions like what orginisational issues should I be aware of and will your company value my motivational skill at a grass root levels eh.In short I shall ridiculously plate their arse for my £7.50 an hour tarrif incorperating 28 days holiday pay with eight official bank holidays and an optional pension.I wont take the pension as it will proper play havic and mash up my pension credit top ups and rate and rent rebate.
If I I learnt anything in life in taxi driving it was to listen to the wise older people from Royson Vasey that know the anti.

Last edited:
Re post 26 I received a pm saying it could well be Matt Bianco (When I saw You)
Anyone remember Matt Bianco ? A great band from decades ago with influential jazzyblue undertones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.